- 4 packs acai berry tea
- 1 cup hot boiling water
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1-2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- In a 2 cup glass measuring cup add unwrapped tea packets. Pour hot water over the packets and let sit until cool.
- Pour white grape juice into the measuring cup with the tea.
- Fill a glass with ice and add about 1 cup of the tea/grape juice mixture. Top off with the desired amount of coconut milk.
- Add in sliced strawberries and add in honey to sweeten.