Thank you to the Healthy Family Project for sharing this sweet blueberry-inspired treat with us!
- 1 Cup Wish Farms Blueberries
- 1/2 Teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 Teaspoon water
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 Cups vanilla yogurt
- 11 Graham cracker sheets
- Gently rinse and pat dry all Wish Farms Blueberries.
Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl. Set aside.
Heat small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add blueberries and sugar. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring and using fork to mash blueberries as they cook.
- Once blueberries begin to break down, add cornstarch/water mixture. Increase heat to medium and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely. If desired, strain blueberries through a mesh strainer to remove skins.
- Place yogurt in freezer-safe container. Mix in blueberry sauce.
Freeze 6 hours, stirring mid-way through.
- To assemble Ice Cream Sandwiches start by lining a 9×9 baking Pan with plastic wrap.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with graham crackers.
- Top with blueberry froyo mix and use spatula to spread the mixture evenly over the crackers.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until yogurt mix has fully set.
- Remove from the pan and cut knife to cut into ice cream sandwiches.