A festive pink version of our Roasted Berry Cream Cheese Bagel Spread perfect for Valentine’s Day. Created by Chef Emily Ellyn and featured on Good Day Tampa Bay with Charley Belcher.
More from Chef Emily at EmilyEllyn.com
- 1 cup Wish Farms strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms pineberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with cooking oil or line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add Wish Farms strawberries and pineberries to the prepared pan and sprinkle with dark brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until the berries are bubbly and sticky.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once the berries are cool, add cream cheese to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle and beat for one minute or until fluffy. Add in the berries and mix for a few minutes or until the berries are fully combined with the cream cheese. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure the berries get fully incorporated.
- Keep the roasted berry cream cheese spread in the refrigerator until ready to use.