Shout out to From Scratch with Maria Provenzano for sharing this delicious recipe with us!
- 1 10oz Package Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries, sliced
- 1 Baguette
- Olive Oil
- 4-6oz Goat Cheese, room temperature
- Basil for garnishing
- Honey and/or Balsamic Glaze for topping
- Gently rinse and pat dry the Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries.
- Cut the baguette into about 1-inch thick slices at an angle and place them on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil to lightly coat both sides of the bread.
- Place the baking sheet under the broiler until the bread is lightly toasted, then flip the bread and repeat on the other side so that each side is lightly toasted. Let the bread cool.
- Once cool enough to touch, spread a little goat cheese (as much as you like) onto the bread and top with the sliced pineberries.
- Top with torn basil and drizzle with the honey and/or balsamic glaze.