Recipe by Chef Emily Ellyn, more at EmilyEllyn.com
- 4 cups Wish Farms strawberries
- 2 ½ cups whole milk
- 2 – 2 ½ cups ice
- 1 cup brewed espresso
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Wish Farms strawberries
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Gently wash and pat dry Wish Farms Strawberries
- Make frappuccino base by simmering espresso, sugar, and vanilla extract in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Remove from heat. Transfer to a heat-proof bowl and let it cool in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- When the frappuccino base is cooled, whisk in xanthan gum powder, it will look clumpy. Add mixture to the blender and blend until xanthan gum dissolves and the mixture is thick.
- After the mixture is fully incorporated, add whole milk and strawberries and blend until smooth. Add ice. Start the blender on low and then turn it up to high. Use a spoon or rubber spatula to scrape the sides to blend the ice evenly.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon!