A huge thanks to “From Scratch with Maria” for sharing this sweet recipe with us!
- 1 1/2 pints Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries, cut into halves or quarters depending on size
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- Approximately 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 8 ounces burrata
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Gently rinse and pat dry the Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries.
- Add the cucumbers, Pineberries, and shallot into a large bowl and toss together.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a jar and shake to combine. Adjust salt and pepper as needed, and pour about half of the dressing over the pineberry/cucumber mixture, toss to combine.
- Add the fresh mint and toss to combine.
- Assemble the salad by pulling apart the burrata and placing it onto a platter.
- Pour the salad over the burrata and top with additional dressing, and salt and pepper to taste.