These Santa hat cake bites are not only adorable but also quick and easy to make, making them a perfect addition to your holiday dessert spread.
- Store-Bought Vanilla Cake (or flavor of your choosing)
- Wish Farms fresh Strawberries, one for each cake bite
- Whipped cream or frosting of your choice
- Champagne flute or circle cookie cutter cookie cutter
- Piping bag (optional)
- Wash and fully dry the Wish Farms Strawberries.
- Carefully remove the cake from its packaging and place it on a clean, flat surface. If it has any undesired colored frosting or sprinkles, use a flat knife to scrape them off of the cake.
- Using a champagne flute or cookie cutter, cut the cake into circular shapes. Remove any excess cake around the edges.
- Cut the tops off of each strawberry to create a flat surface.
- Add a small dollop of whipped cream or frosting on top of the cake bite and place the strawberry flat side down in the center of the cake.
- Insert a toothpick through the strawberry and into the cake beneath it to ensure the strawberry stays in place.
- Optionally, use a piping bag to add a small amount of whipped cream or frosting around the base of the strawberry, and on the tip of the strawberry, to ressemble the fluffy trim of Santa’s hat.
- Repeat the process for each cake bite, and arrange the Santa hat cake bites on a platter to serve them at your holiday gathering.