IngredientsFor the Blueberry Syrup:
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- Cold brew coffee
- The blueberry syrup
- Milk or cream of choice, We used Oatmilk
- Whipped cream, optional
- Fresh Wish Farms blueberries, for optional garnish
DirectionsFor the Blueberry Syrup:
- Place the blueberries and water in a blender and blend until completely smooth, adding more water as necessary to get the mixture completely liquified.
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer set over a small saucepan, pressing the juice through the strainer. Discard the pulp in the strainer.
- Place the pan over medium heat and add in the sugar, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and then transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Add the cold brew and 2-3 tablespoons of the blueberry syrup to the ice filled glasses. (To taste)
- Top off the glasses with cream/milk of choice and stir to combine. (To taste)
- Top each glass off with whipped cream and a couple fresh blueberries. If desired, drizzle more blueberry syrup over the top. Serve immediately.