This recipe was created by Roger McQueen, the bar manager and mixologist at Elevage restaurant at the Epicurean Hotel in Tampa, FL., shared some fantastic cocktails with Wish Farms in celebration of Florida Blueberries! While vodka is the prime choice for most women, Roger created using only bourbon in his efforts to have us all “branch out!” His use of fresh fruit offsets what some women may dislike about the bourbon taste alone. We encourage you all to try these amazing recipes in your own home today!
- 1 ounces Old Forester 86
- .5 ouncesBlueberry Liquor
- 3 ounces Prosecco or Cava
- 1 Lemon twist
- Chill all ingredients first and build in a chilled flute.
- Add bourbon, blueberry liquor, then sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.