- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 and 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine milk and oats and set aside in the fridge to soak up the moisture.
- Spray a 12-count muffin pan with nonstick spray and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bow. Set aside. Whisk the melted butter, honey, egg, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir a few times, then add the soaked oats and blueberries. Fold everything together gently just until combined.
- Fill the container all the way to the top with the batter. Top with oats and a light sprinkle of coconut sugar. Bake for 5 minutes at 425 then, keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F. Bake for an additional 16-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The total time these muffins take in the oven is about 22-23 minutes. Allow the muffins to cool until room temperature.