Savor the deliciousness of our easy-to-make Strawberry French Toast Bake! Featuring store-bought croissants and bites of cream cheese, this recipe is a breeze to assemble. Elevate your breakfast or brunch with the perfect blend of sweet strawberries and flaky croissants.
- 1 lb Wish Farms Strawberries
- 5 Whole Croissants
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetened and Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Syrup
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- 1 Sprig Fresh Mint
- Wash and gently pat dry the Wish Farms Strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, eggs, sweetened and condensed milk, syrup, melted butter, and ground cinnamon until well combined.
- Chop or tear the croissants into bite-sized cubes. Line the bottom of the baking dish with a layer of about ½ of the croissants pieces.
- Pour ½ of the egg mixture over the bread in the baking dish, ensuring that all pieces are well coated. Press down on the bread to help it absorb the liquid.
- Slice strawberries and layer on top of the soaked croissants.
- Take dollops of cream cheese and place them evenly over the top of the bread and strawberries.
- Repeat steps 4-7 to create a second layer in the baking dish of soaked croissants topped with sliced strawberries and dollops of cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired and drizzle while warm with maple syrup. Garnish with fresh mint