- Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the marshmallows and melt them into the butter, stirring frequently.
- Add the cereal and stir thoroughly. Using buttered hands or a buttered spatula, spread the mixture in a buttered 9×13 pan.
- Allow to cool for 10-20 minutes before cutting into heart shapes using cookie cutters.
- Wash your strawberries and Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries with cool water and pat dry before cutting into heart shapes.
- Melt white chocolate melting wafers in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. Once melted, divide melted chocolate into two bowls, and add pink food coloring into one. Stir until well incorporated.
- Dip or drizzle the desired color chocolate over your strawberries, Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries, and rice crispy hearts. Add sprinkles!
- Assemble your skewers by alternating strawberries, Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries, and rice crispy hearts on your wooden skewers.