A delicious cake, all to yourself? We are all about it! Check out this incredible, individual-sized cake recipe featuring fresh Wish Farms blueberries by Soulfully Made. The perfect (and easy!) dessert for any special occasion.
IngredientsAlmond Bundt Cake:
- 1 box white or french vanilla cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, or to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries, pulsed in blender or food processor
DirectionsMini Bundt Cakes:
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini bundt pan with baking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix with stand or hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into mini bundt cake pan (12). Tap the pan on the countertop to get all the air bubbles to the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minute or until toothpick comes out mostly clean. Do not over bake.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn mini cakes onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Top with blueberry whipped cream and garnish with powdered sugar, fresh blueberries, and mint.
- Pulse blueberries a few times in blender or food processor.
- Using a stand or hand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- Blend in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in blueberries until blended.
- Refrigerate until use.