2 hours Serves 1-2 easy
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk or water (we used oat milk )
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of fresh Wish Farms blackberries
- granola for topping
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds and non-dairy milk. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add matcha powder. Add a little hot water; whisk until smooth.
- Add the matcha mixture, maple syrup and vanilla to the chia seed mixture; stir. Place it in the fridge and let it sit overnight, or at least 2-3 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit and granola.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews