- 1 Cup Wish Farms strawberries, chopped
- 1 Cup Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 Cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 Cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- Parchment paper
- Optional: Silicone cupcake mold
- Wash your blueberries and strawberries with cool water and pat dry.
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces, then mix them with 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- Repeat by mixing the blueberries with 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- Scoop the strawberry yogurt mixture into 6 dollops on a sheet of parchment paper (or into a silicone cupcake tray).
- Repeat with the blueberry yogurt mixture, then place all berry yogurt clusters into the freezer to harden (approx. 4 hours or more)
- Once the berry yogurt clusters are completely frozen, begin preparing the chocolate. Pour the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl, heat for 30 second bursts and stir in between until completely melted.
- Using a spoon, dip each yogurt cluster into the melted chocolate so they are coated completely. After being dipped, return each cluster to the parchment paper for the chocolate to harden.
- The berry clusters are ready to enjoy once the chocolate shell has hardened. They can also be placed back in the freezer to eat at a later time, but if re-frozen we recommend letting them sit out for a few minutes prior to eating so the yogurt can soften.