15 minutes Serves 4 intermediate
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cut in cubes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms strawberries, stems and leaves removed, halved
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- balsamic reduction for drizzling
- Place the chicken in a large plastic baggie or airtight container in the fridge with the balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, olive oil oil, and pressed garlic cloves.
- Allow to marinate for 2+ hours in the fridge.
- Pan fry chicken in a skillet until fully cooked.
- Place chicken on skewers, alternating between fresh berries and basil.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews