0 Serves 0 easy
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon flavorless oil
- 6 oz bites of white chocolate
- 1 pound fresh Wish Farms strawberries
Items you will need
- 2 saucepans
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
- Wash the Wish Farms strawberries and rinse in colander to remove any debris.
- Take a saucepan and melt the white chocolate. Do the same for the chocolate chips in another saucepan and be sure to use low heat to prevent the chocolate from burning. Next, add the oil to both saucepans and mix well to combine.
- Take the fresh rinsed and dried Wish Farms strawberries and dip in the white chocolate on one side. This will provide the shirt for the tuxedo. Use a toothpick for any detail work like making the shirt v-shaped. After dipping all of the berries in white chocolate allow them to completely dry before moving on.
- Once dried, now take the other side of the berry and dip in the dark chocolate. Again using a toothpick to outline the tuxedo according to your liking. You can then go on to make the bow tie and buttons again a toothpick works well here.
- Finally, place the prepared berries on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper and place in the refrigerator to cool. I would allow the berries to cool for about two hours so the tuxedo is nice and hard.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews