10 min. Serves 10 easy
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- Take the butter, sugar, and salt and put into a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, blend all the ingredients together.
- The next step is preparing the strawberries! Cut the tops off of the berries and then wash and dry them.
- Chop the strawberries finely.
- Put the strawberries in the butter mixture and mix until evenly combined.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews