2.5 hours Serves 6 intermediate
- 1 cup pecans
- 6 dates
- Optional: 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup Wish Farms strawberries
- 1/4 cup vegan creamer
- Add pecans in food processor. Blend until smooth. Add 6 pitted dates (and add maple syrup if the dates are not sticky enough).
- In a separate blender, combine cashews, coconut oil, strawberries, and vegan creamer.
- Fill the bottom of a silicon baking cup with the crust, packing it in, about 1/2 an inch thick. Pour filling on top.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove and let thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews