This is a wonderful lunch box recipe by Produce For Kids!
A website dedicated to promoting better health for families across America.
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms® strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 slices low-sodium deli sliced ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoon shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 2 (7-inch) pre-made crepes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Wish Farms® blueberries
- 1/4 cup baby carrots
- 1 Tbsp. ranch
Mix bananas, strawberries, yogurt and honey in small bowl. Add to small container or silicone cupcake liner in bento box. In other cupcake liner, add ham and cheese. Pair with 2 crepe halves. During lunch, kids can assemble themselves!
Serve with blueberries, carrots and ranch.