15 minutes Serves 0 easy
- 1 Cup cold milk
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (or orange)
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 Cups cubed pound cake (or angel food cake)
- 5 Cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream, pudding mix and lemon peel on low speed until thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-quart glass bowl.
- Arrange a third of the berries around sides of bowl and over cake; top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers once. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews