0 Serves 1 pie easy
- 1 pie crust (either homeade or store bought)
- 2-8 ounce packages of softened cream cheese (can use reduced fat)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2-16 ounce countainers of Wish Farms strawberries (sliced)
- 1-14 ounce container of strawberry glaze (can use sugar free)
- Spread the pie crust on the pizza pan.
- Bake crust according to directions.
- While the crust is cooling, mix the softened cream cheese, powered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Then top the cooled pie crust with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the sliced Wish Farm strawberries on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with the strawberry glaze.
- Add cool whip or whipped cream for an extra treat!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews