The strawberry bread goes perfect with our strawberry butter recipe!
- 3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup sliced Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients with remaining ingredients until well mixed, do not over mix.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans or 3 small ones.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- You can also top this bread with a strawberry lemon flat icing.
- Puree strawberries, add with lemon juice and powdered sugar to desired taste.
- Poke holes in the bread and pour the icing over the bread and let set.