20 minutes Serves 3-4 intermediate
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze*
Heat a large skillet to medium heat.
Prepare your chicken breasts by seasoning with salt, garlic and pepper on each side, add to pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side (until golden brown, but cooked through). Set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Toss together strawberries, basil, balsamic and 1 tbsp olive oil. Top each chicken breast with strawberry mixture, and salt and pepper to taste. Add additional balsamic glaze or balsamic if needed.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews