20 minutes Serves 8 intermediate
- 6 cups fresh Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- 1 package of southern style biscuits (or you can make them from scratch if you prefer)
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 package of mascarpone cheese
- 1 pinch flaky sea salt
- fresh mint, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the raw ready-made biscuits on the cookie sheet and follow instructions on package for cooking.
- Meanwhile, toss together the strawberries, honey, and bourbon in a medium bowl. Let sit 15-30 minutes. Pull biscuits out of the oven.
- To assemble, slice each biscuit in half. Add a dollop of mascarpone and spoon the strawberries overtop. Add mint and finish by adding the top of the biscuit.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews