- 1 – 5 ounce package baby kale & spring mix
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans trimmed and washed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 6 ounce container Wish Farms blueberries divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place sweet potato cubes and green beans on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast vegetables for about 20 minutes or until tender, but still crisp.
- While vegetables are roasting make the salad dressing by combining 1/3 cup of blueberries, lemon juice, sunflower butter and almond milk in a small blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- To serve – divide salad greens onto four salad plates.
- Top with roasted green beans and sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with blueberries and pecans.
- Drizzle with blueberry sunflower dressing.
Submit your review