Recipe by Chef Emily Ellyn, more at EmilyEllyn.com
- 1 cup Wish Farms strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with cooking oil or line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add Wish Farms strawberries and blueberries to the prepared pan and sprinkle with dark brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until the berries are bubbly and sticky.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once the berries are cool, add cream cheese to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle and beat for one minute or until fluffy. Add in the berries and mix for a few minutes or until the berries are fully combined with the cream cheese. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure the berries get fully incorporated.
- Keep the roasted berry cream cheese spread in the refrigerator until ready to use.