5 minutes Serves 4-6 easy
- 3 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled or instant oats
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- 1/2 cup pieces of brownie brittle (this can be found at your local grocery store)
Stir together the coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add the oats and stir.
Put half the oat mixture in the bottom of each jar, then add a layer of raspberries. Top with the remaining oatmeal and raspberries. Sprinkle with brownie brittle
Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, these can be served cold, or you can heat them briefly in the microwave or stove top.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews