Tracy Guida, blogger of My Other City by the Bay, was inspired by Cinco de Mayo when she created this festive Mexican dish. Don’t be afraid to try this unique blend of unexpected flavors. We promise you’ll be impressed with the end result!
- 1 carton of Wish Farms Blueberries
- 2 Large Flour Tortillas
- Queso Fresco
- Crema Mexicana
- 2 fresh jalapeños, diced
- 1 lime
- Cilantro for garnish
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dice jalapeños and set aside. Take two tortillas and place on a clean surface lined with parchment paper or a paper towel.
- Coat one side of each tortilla with oil or cooking spray and place oil side down.
- Spread a nice amount of Crema Mexicana all over entire surface of each tortilla.
- Layer with blueberries and sprinkle with diced jalapeños. Top with shredded Queso Fresco.
- Fold tortillas in half and place into warm skillet. Once tortillas are nice and golden brown, flip over and repeat process until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from skillet and slice into triangles. Top with shredded Queso Fresco and garnish with cilantro, a few blueberries and a lime wheel.