Created by Chef Justin Timineri of Fresh From Florida. Justin is a certified executive chef, author, award winner, teacher and winner of the Food Network Challenge Great American Seafood Cook-off.
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries remove tops and halve
- ⅓ cup natural Florida sugar
- 1 cup Florida Strawberry Sauce, plus more if desired for garnish
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Several sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into graham crumb crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once the cheesecake has set, garnish with the halved pineberries, strawberry sauce and fresh mint.
- Serve with extra sauce and pineberries on the side.