Created by Chef Justin Timineri of Fresh From Florida. Justin is a certified executive chef, author, award winner, teacher and winner of the Food Network Challenge Great American Seafood Cook-off.
- 4 large Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries , tops removed, cut in half
- 1 (4.4 ounce) bar milk or dark chocolate, broken into 8 even pieces
- 8 sheets graham crackers, broken in half
- 8 large marshmallows
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat grill to medium-low heat. Place a piece of chocolate on top of 8 graham crackers and set aside.
- Carefully toast each marshmallow over the grill.
- Next, assemble the pineberry smores by placing the toasted marshmallow on top of the chocolate so the chocolate will melt. Next, place half of a pineberry on top of each toasted marshmallow.
- You can, at this point, add another graham cracker to the top of the smores or enjoy it open-faced.
- Repeat this process with all the pineberries and chocolate. Serve warm.