Who doesn’t love a mimosa every once in awhile especially while on vacation! The good news is that you aren’t limited to only pairing orange juice with champagne. Instead switch it up and try pear juice and garnish with a fresh Wish Farms strawberry.
Serving Size: 4 drinks
- 4 fresh Wish Farms strawberries (rinsed and dried)
- 1 bottle of your favorite champagne (non-flavored)
- 2- 4oz cans of pear juice drink (We bought an actual pear juice drink like Del Monte offers rather than using the juice from a can of pears.
- 4 champagne flutes if you're feeling fancy or just use a plastic solo cup
- Pop your bottle of champagne and smile because it's bubbly time!
- Pour champagne 1/2 way into your cup of choice. Go ahead, add a little once the bubbly settles down.
- Add a few splashes of pear juice to taste.
- Cut about a 1/2 inch slice at the tip of each strawberry and add to the brim of the glass as a garnish.
- Cheer it's going to be a good day!