- 2.4 ounces freeze dried strawberries (typically 2 packs)
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, or agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fat pinch of fine salt
- Place the freeze dried strawberries in a food processor and process to a fine powder.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the oats in the food processor (no need to clean) and process for 1-2 minutes or until the oats resemble a coarse flour.
- Pour into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Combine dates, peanut butter, sweetener, vanilla, and salt in the food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the bowl if necessary.
- Add the oats and process until a thick dough forms.
- Scoop the mixture into 1 tablespoon balls, and roll them between your hands til smooth. Roll in the freeze dried strawberry powder and serve.