- 5 oz goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon honey, divided
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 2 rectangular pieces of flatbread, about 12 in x 5 in each
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz serrano ham
- ½ cup each blueberries, sliced strawberries and blackberries
- Step 1: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Step 2: In a medium bowl, combine goat cheese, 2 Tbsp honey, and 1 tsp thyme; spread over both flatbread rectangles
- Step 3: In a medium bowl, combine remaining honey, thyme and olive oil; gentle toss in berries till slightly coated; dot goat cheese mixture with berries all over; add pieces of Serrano ham in between berries; bake in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or till edges are slightly brown. Enjoy!
Submit your review