- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- 2 fresh oranges, peeled and sliced or in segments
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- gorgonzola crumbles
- Romain lettuce
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon dehydrated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon dehydrated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- pinch ginger
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch of dried lime leaves or a squeeze of juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon organic dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Orange Blossom Honey
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all spices and rub on chicken breasts.
Grill chicken until cooked but still moist.
Place washed lettuce on plates.
Slice chicken diagonally and place on top of greens.
Top with blueberries, oranges, gorgonzola, and walnuts.
Mix all dressing ingredients together except for olive oil.
Drizzle oil slowly into dressing mix and whisk until well blended.
Drizzle over salad.
Submit your review