A spooky treat with the sweetness you love created by Dolci Frutta. Your next Halloween party won’t be complete without these in hand!
- 4 cups fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- 2 cups sugar
- Dolci Frutta Rich Chocolate
- Mini muffin tin liners
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently. Cook until mixture has thickened, about 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Melt Dolci Frutta in microwave according to package directions.
- Place about 1 1/2 teaspoon of melted chocolate in the muffin liners and tilt them, so the chocolate spreads to the sides. Repeat for all the muffin liners and place it into the fridge for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Add about a teaspoon of the raspberry filling into the chocolate coated muffin liners in the middle. Pour the remaining melted Dolci over the raspberry filling. Tilt it a bit so the top is covered with the chocolate completely. Let it harden in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is hard, carefully remove the cupcake liners and enjoy.