- 4 cups of Wish Farms Blueberries
- ¼ cups of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Bean, Split Lengthwise
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan.
- Use a large fork or potato masher to smash the berries.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium high heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 1 hour.
- Skim foam off of the top, remove the vanilla bean.
- Spoon the jam into a canning jar or bowl with sealed lid.
- Substitute Wish Farms Strawberries for the Wish Farms Blueberries and add 1 tsp balsamic vinegar.