2 hours Serves 4 easy
- 6 oz. fresh blackberries (save some for topping later)
- 1.5 cups vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2-3 tablespoon sliced or chopped almonds
- In a bowl, crush blackberries using a fork until almost pureed.
- Add milk, chia seeds, and honey. Mix everything together and leave it for a few hours to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Top with crushed almonds and more fresh blackberries right before serving.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews