30 minutes Serves 10-20 easy
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsalted almonds, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop almonds into small pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Add the raspberries and thyme to the bowl and stir until they are covered by the liquid. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Use your hands to mix the almonds into the goat cheese and form the goat cheese into a disc. Use a handful to place on top. Place the goat cheese in the center of a pie plate or serving dish.
- Pour the raspberry mixture around the cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or bread.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews