- 3 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup melted butter (increase as needed for better texture)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (increase as needed for better texture)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh Wish Farms strawberries, coin sliced
- Finely crush the pretzels in a food processor, blender, or with a rolling pin in a heavy zip-close bag. Place the crumbs in a medium-size mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and brown sugar and stir to combine. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar. Beat until combined, about 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until smooth and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Pour over the crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Top generously with berries. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- 1 pound Wish Farms strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
- cinnamon sugar pita chips to dip (optional)
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Dip your cinnamon sugar pita chips (or regular tortilla chips) and enjoy!
- Fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 pound cake (We used one we found in the refrigerated isle)
- whipped cream
- 2-4 small mason jars
- Layout the pound cake and using the mason jar, press into the cake to cutout small circle sized mini cakes
- Press a layer of pound cake down to the bottom of each jar
- Layer some strawberries on top of the first layer then place a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Add more berries on top and enjoy!