Spooky season is officially here and Halloween is right around the corner. Are you prepared with all the festive treats?!
We’ve got you covered. No tricks here; just simple, quick and delicious recipes you can make for all your family and friends! Let’s get into the Halloween spirit!
Who doesn’t love a charcuterie board? This is a kid friendly version of a tried and true classic. Delicious and sweet!
- Fresh Wish Farms Strawberries
- Fresh Wish Farms Blueberries
- Fresh Wish Farms Raspberries
- Fresh Wish Farms Blackberries
Color coordinating assorted candies for each berry
- Strawberries: Gummy Bears, Skittles, Lifesavers
- Raspberries: Sweetarts, Berry Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers, Skittles
- Blueberries: Gummy Bears, Skittles, Berry Sour Patch Kids, Sweetarts
- Blackberries: Reeses, Lifesavers, Junior Mints, Berry Sour Patch Kids
Here is a treat that is a good healthier alternative to the many sweets that come with the holiday. Fresh fruit rolled into energy balls disguised by an adorable mummy design!
- 4 1/2 cups Strawberries Fresh, Washed and patted dry,
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice Freshly squeezed
For Peanut Butter Jelly Energy Balls
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons of your jelly mixture
- White chocolate to melt
- Black Icing
- 1 ziplock bag
3. Berry Jack-O-Lanterns
Behold! The most adorable “pumpkin” carving you ever did see. Fill to the rim with fresh berries and watch them disappear!
- 1 orange
- Wish Farms blueberries, rinsed
- Wish Farms blackberries, rinsed
- Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- Wish Farms raspberries, rinsed
Need more festive food ideas? Check out our recipe page for more Halloween and Fall recipes!