WISH FARMS STRAWBERRY U-PICK
Over the years we have received hundreds of requests from berry lovers all asking us the same thing… Can we visit your farm and pick our own strawberries?
Wish farms is proud to announce that YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!
Agritourism and the farm to fork mentality is becoming a growing trend. We’re enthusiastic that so many people are interested in visiting farms and learning more about where their food comes from.
Whether you are a Hillsborough County local or snowbird passing through, we invite you to our farm during one of our monthly strawberry u-picks.
So come out with your family to enjoy a day in the strawberry fields and make some sweet memories!
Only 3 WISH FARMS STRAWBERRY U-PICK Dates this Florida Strawberry Season:
- CANCELLED due to forecasted freeze. Saturday, January 25th (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Saturday, February 22nd (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.) $8 per half flat
- Saturday, March 15th (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)$8 per half flat
- Boxes & Cups will be provided by Wish Farms
The cost per flat is to-be-determined based on the market price that week. Cash only please.
Florida 60 & Jerry Smith Road
For questions prior-to or the day-of please leave a comment on this webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: U-Pick
Please remember this is a working farm and we ask that you be respectful.
1. There is a maximum speed limit of 15 mph while operating a vehicle on the premises; provided, however, those operators of such vehicles should use caution while on the premises and reduce their speed below the maximum speed limit when appropriate to ensure the safety of the occupants of the vehicle and others.
2. Operators of vehicles and all other Participants of the Event must stay inside the designated driving, parking and u-pick areas while on the premises.
3. Operators of vehicles and all other Participants must yield right of way to tractors, farm trucks and equipment while on the premises.
4. Operators of vehicles and all other Participants shall use caution when entering and exiting main roads and at all times while on the premises.
5. Walking on or crossing over plant beds is prohibited.
6. Smoking in the strawberry fields is prohibited. To the extent that smoking will be permitted on the premises, a person may smoke only in such areas that are expressly designated and identified as smoking areas.
7. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises