Strawberry Picking Challenge
Bright House Networks and Wish Farms invite you to visit our strawberry farm in Plant City to enjoy a sweet & festive afternoon with your family all for a good cause!
- Bright House Networks Strawberry Picking Challenge
- Saturday, February 8th open from 11:00am- 3:00pm
- Futch Farms: 3536 Futch Loop, Plant City, FL 33566
- All proceeds benefit the children at Redlands Christian Migrant Association.
- Watch the team’s competing for Best Harvest Crew in the Strawberry Picking Challenge competition
- Enjoy music and onsite activities hosted by Radio Disney
- Play strawberry featured games & activities: balloon maker, Bass Pro raffle, Strawberry Festival ticket giveaway & more!
- Feast on a full Barbecue spread for lunch
- Snack on strawberry shortcake & strawberry samples
- Snap family photos in front of our historic barn & antique tractors
- Purchase fresh-picked strawberries at Misty the Garden Pixie’s Post (You may just get to meet her!)
BBQ Lunch & Strawberry Shortcake are included. Please note this is NOT a u-pick event
- $25 per adult
- $8 per child 12 & under
- Children 3 & under are free
- Be sure to purchase your tickets in advance. Space is limited!
- Tickets will be sold onsite the day-of
- For questions contact Amber@wishfarms.com
- Order your event tickets below via PayPal for Saturday, February 8
For families coming to enjoy a day on the strawberry farm, the strawberry picking challenge is a spectator event. Corporate teams will be competing for the coveted Strawberry Joe trophy. The trophy is named after the late Joe Wishnatzki, our owner Gary Wishnatzki’s father. Joe and his brother Lester joined the family farm business in 1955. Joe was passionate about strawberries and would be proud to support a charity event that promoted the importance of our farmers and pickers. The “Strawberry Joe” is a perpetual trophy that will be passed around year to year. The winner of the first annual Bright House Networks Strawberry Picking Challenge will have their team’s name featured on a plaque. The trophy will be displayed proudly for a year until the next picking challenge when a new winner is selected. We thank everyone who is helping to make this tradition grow! Here’s to a new tradition.
MEET OUR JUDGES:
Strawberry Grower & Farms Manager for G&D Farms
Publix Corporate, Manager of Customer Care
A special thanks to all of our sponsors for supporting RCMA and making this community event possible. To become a sponsor for the event, please see sponsorship opportunities here or contact Amber Kosinsky (email@example.com). Thank you.
Will & Pam Bissett
Ed & Barbara Bergmann USMCS, LLC
Red Dog Management, Inc.
Mary & Bob Sierra Family Foundation, Inc.
Dr. Jay & Loraine Garcia
Dick & Julie Moore
Interested in becoming a sponsor or attending our kick-off sponsor & celebrity dinner on Friday, February 7th at TPepin Hospitality Centre in Tampa? Click here for a full list of our sponsorship levels.