Misty the Garden Pixie Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge
She is not a Fairy she’s a Pixie, a Garden Pixie to be exact, and this Pixie has a name. Misty the Garden Pixie is our company mascot; our Wish Farms icon and inspiration. She looks after our berry fields protecting the crops and watching over our farmers. Misty makes everything sweeter!
With Misty as our inspiration we decided she needed a sweet treat named after her. Our food blogger friend Isabel from Family Foodie created this original strawberry dish just for Wish Farms!
For the Fudge:
- 3 C. sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 can of evaporated milk 12 oz.
- 1 ¾ cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
For the Crust:
- Shortbread Cookie Crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Topping:
- Edible Glitter
1. Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of an 9×9 pan that has been buttered.
2. Combine milk, sugar and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; boil. Puree strawberries in a blender. Stir in strawberries and lemon juice. Heat, stirring constantly, to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C
3. Remove from heat and gently spread over the crust.
4. Immediately top with edible glitter
5. Let cool. Cut into small squares